Published on Sep 20, 2017
As featured on sananda.website.com
I am Poseidon. Some call me the God of the Oceans, and that is probably true. I have responsibility for the oceans and all their domains. The Ocean can be likened to the Universe with all its life and diversity, just as your bodies.
You are all a part of this. You have all the elements in you and so does the ocean, too. If you destroy an element you destroy yourselves. If you do not have clean air to breath, your lungs are not doing well and neither will the rest of your body.
If there are too many toxins in your food you will become sick or ill. The same is true for the ocean and its riches of plants and animals. The oceans need to be protected from more destruction.
The oceans have been hit with many toxins and chemicals and this also affects you and your bodies. However, The worst is the different explosions that are carried out here and there in the oceans. They affect the animals and nature very hard and it makes me very sad to see all of this agony after such an explosion.
Thanks to the light that now has come and become strengthened on Earth, I now hope that humanity will wake up and start to take care of themselves and the nature they belong to.
A long time ago, earth was a very beautiful place to live. Where everybody took care of her and for each other. I can see signs that we are on our way to raise ourselves to this loving level again and it makes me deeply grateful.
- Juliana (Granddaughter to Jesus) via Ann Dahlberg, May 1, 2018
- Sirius the Star via Ann Dahlberg VIDEO, January 11th, 2018
- Sirius the Star via Ann Dahlberg, January 11th, 2018
- Galatril from Atlantis via Ann Dahlberg VIDEO, January 6th, 2018
- Galatril from Atlantis via Ann Dahlberg, January 4th, 2018
- Vigil from Lapland via Ann Dahlberg VIDEO, December 11th, 2017