· When the toll free 800 numbers are available, call and set your appointment. Have each currency counted. Know how much you have of each currency. You can bring a spread sheet with you for the exchange.
· The Sovereign rates or Private Negotiated rates are for those with Humanitarian Projects or Plans. These should include job creations, starting new business, helping existing businesses especially those that are failing, rebuild and provide new machinery for factories, build homes, food banks, build churches, help Veterans, help volunteer programs for schools, hospitals, etc., rebuild inner cities, help with infrastructure locally, nationally and internationally, help with food production, help ranchers and farmers, build new means of energy, provide new buses to all the schools, build new parks or improve existing parks, build senior citizen centers, provide work-study programs, help seniors, build colleges, build hospitals, build free health clinics, build schools, build training vocational schools, free tutoring centers, provide college scholarships to every child, help local municipals such as the police force, fire department, public works, etc., animal shelters, environmental issues and cleanup of the earth , oceans, rivers, lakes, etc. fund existing charities. The list is endless. State what your heart’s desire is to do for your humanitarian projects.
· For the Humanitarian projects in creating jobs, they are looking at 120,000 jobs in 5 years or 24,000 jobs every year. If you say you will do it, and not do it, they may renegotiate your payout structure and lower your rate. Be honest with them.
· At the Redemption center you will be setting up a temporary trust until you go back in a few days. You can set up some trusts at the time of the exchange. If you do, before you go in have at least 5 to 10 names picked out for your trust. Your first choices of names for your trusts maybe already have been taken.
· For your presentation of your Humanitarian projects you will have about 5 minutes to present yourself and your plans. It is suggested to have a one page bio of yourself if you wish. It is not necessary to have a bio. Also, it is recommended to have a one or two page bulletin or outline of your humanitarian projects. One paragraph each, present two to four main things you plan on doing. If you desire the Private negotiated rates, do not go little. Example: Instead of saying I want to do a soup kitchen in Oregon, you can say I want to feed the hungry on the whole west coast. Go BIG, go domestic, internationally. If that is your heart’s desire.
· When you present yourself be yourself and not someone you are not. Speak with clarity and in a control voice. You can role play ahead of time to practice presenting yourself to the bankers. It is not what you say but how you say your words. They want to see your heart’s desire to help others. Tell them from your heart how far you wish to go with your projects domestically and or internationally.
· Example what you can say: “This is what I am doing and I am looking for a partner that understands the depths of the problems our society is facing”. Again be simple, clear and confident. Be true to what you believe in and what you stand for. Do not flinch.
· After you have presented your humanitarian projects and plans. You can state to them that you want so much money (give them the amount) each year to flow out to the world and to your children for generations for longevity. Do not go in and start speaking dates and rates right away. It will show you are anxious. Josef quoted “Those who talk $ first loses”.
· Picture ten years out after you have exchanged, how much you will need each quarter. Is it $50 million, $50 Billion, $50 Trillion? Whatever the amount you will need to go forward with longevity in view. They will do the math for you and present a rate to you. Josef gave an example: ZIM 100 Trillion note at $100 will be $100 Quadrillion. Interest say 10% for 100 years (they think it be 8.5% for 100 years). You will always have a streaming income for generations to come. Other interest rates 2% to 6%.
· If you would be happy to go in and receive a certain amount say $10 million, $50 million, or another number, then tell them that is the amount you wish to walk out with and they will figure the rate. Some will be happy with that and that is their heart’s desire.
· At the redemption center they will set up bank accounts, wire money- 5 to 10 wires, provide cashier checks –2 to 5 checks. You want to have the amount and names you wish on the cashier checks before you go in on paper. You can ask for a check written out to cash, but if you lose it, the funds are lost. They will give you a bank card with funds on it before you go. Ask them for what you wish, and they will provide it if they can.
· Post redemption of your currency some ideas you can offer to a certain group to help you disperse funds: You can go to a group, give them funds for their group, and tell them for every dollar they give out to help people, they can keep 3% for themselves. Also in exchange for people helping you, you offer to support them by paying for their housing, living expenses, putting their kids through college, medical bills, vehicles, etc. You can provide part time jobs for high school students and senior citizens.
· List of jobs you can provide: lawn mowers , tutors for school classes, movers, painters, construction workers, designers, architects, landscapers, carpenters to build custom furniture, plumbers, electricians, roofers, personal shoppers, housekeepers, care takers, etc. Also the jobs you will create with new schools, businesses, factories, hospitals, etc.
THANK YOU YOSEF AND BRUCE FOR YOUR LOVE AND DEVOTION TO HELPING PEOPLE. FROM MY HEART TO YOURS, FOREVER GRATEFUL, HUGS, PINKROSES (these notes are the ones I’m sharing with my family and friends)