Checklist – The Big Call – May 12, 2016
- Select a bank to redeem your currency: Wells Fargo (lead bank ZIM), Chase, Citibank, HSBC, Bank of China (US); TD, RBC, Scotia (Canada)
- Call an 800# number & give operator your: zip code & currency count (countries & total amount)
- Schedule a redemption appointment (day, time, address to be given).
- Arrive with currency, gift receipts, gift letters, and all relevant existing account, trust, 501c3, LLC documents in hand.
- Provide 2 forms of personal identification (pictured is preferred).
Speak to exactly what you want to accomplish; your hopes, dreams and humanitarian projects (include job and new business creation)
- Exchange currency at the highest rate available, for the longest period of time allowed
- Sign a Contract that will also act as a Non Disclosure Agreement.
- Schedule follow-up wealth management meeting (if desired).
Have cashiers checks cut and wire deposit new funds into existing checking accounts.
- Leave redemption location with less than $9,500 in currency.
- Don’t share experience with friends / family as not to violate your NDA.
- Enjoy your blessing, and share it humbly with others who are less fortunate (anonymous is best).
- Remember, this event is a banking transaction and just one aspect of a much larger spiritual transition.