Posted: 14 Jan 2016 08:17 AM PST
By: Judge Anna Von Reitz
1. Find an appropriate meeting hall or meeting halls for multiple meetings on different days and locations in Cook County. Place ads in the paper and post on bulletin boards, church calendars, etc., to get the word out. This can go in the Legal Notices Section and might read something like this: Fix the Government Problem Once and For All, Notice of Public Meeting to Organize the Land Jurisdiction Cook County Government, 6 o’clock pm, Thursday, February 11, 2016, Basement of St. Malachi’s Family and Youth Education Center, 1100 South Pauling Avenue, Chicago, Illinois.
2. At the meeting, explain the situation— that the land jurisdiction government of the people, by the people, and for the people has been vacated and all the Public Offices have been secretively “filled” by interloping governmental services corporation personnel who are operating in the international jurisdiction of the sea and under the Law of the Sea instead of the Law of the Land that you are all owed.
3. Explain that there has been a lot of legal chicanery involved and that it is necessary as a result for people to reclaim their rightful and correct birthright political status as one of the free sovereign and independent people of the United States and not an “inhabitant” merely “residing” on our land as a British Subject allowed to be here in order to provide “essential governmental services” as described by Article III of The Definitive Treaty of Peace, Paris, 1783.
4. Everyone signs a Declaration of Political Status reclaiming their estates and standing on the land of their nativity. These are Witnessed on the spot by at least two other participants and a Public Notary invited to the meeting(s).
5. Describe the Public Offices that need to be filled— noting that the proper names of the Public Offices are slightly different from the names of the look-alike-sound-alike private corporate offices mimmicking the Public Offices. For example the Sheriff needed to operate the land jurisdiction is formally called the Cook County Sheriff, while the private corporate “Sheriff” is called the Sheriff of Cook County. The Cook County Sheriff works for the Illinois State, while the Sheriff of Cook County works for State of Illinois.
6. If anyone challenges your action or asks about it, make sure that you communicate the facts to all the local politicians and law enforcement personnel and make it clear that you are operating in unincorporated capacity and are operating the land jurisdiction you are owed and enforcing the Organic and Public Law of this country —because, since they all incorporated their functions — there is no adequate enforcement of the Organic and Public Law. By incorporating their County they have reduced their capacity to being corporate code, regulation, and statute enforcement officers operating in the international jurisdiction of the sea and that has left nobody at home minding the real store.
7. Accept nominations for the vacant offices Cook County is owed: Sheriff, Judges, Justices of the Peace, Bailiffs, County Land Recorder, Cook County Clerk, Assembly Members, Coroner, Common Law Grand Jury Foreman, and so on. At the same time, sign up people to serve on the Cook County Common Law Grand Jury to investigate crimes and hand down indictments against Federal United States Citizens and presentments against members of the people, also solicit the service of Trial Jury Members.
8. Do not be overwhelmed thinking that you cannot possibly handle the flow of cases in Cook County. For now, all you have to do is service the needs of those people who are declaring their political status on the land. As that number of people grows, the caseload will grow, but so will the number of people employed. In time as the Bar Associations are bankrupted and again outlawed on the land more and more lawyers will come to work for the Continental Court System. Also be aware that the American Common Law Courts are much simpler to run than Admiralty Courts and there are no victimless crimes to deal with.
9. Hold elections with paper ballots. Have the results tabulated and certified by an Elections Committee of at least three unrelated adults who are members of the unincorporated county population.
10. Record the results and run a second ad in the papers which might read something like this: Public Notice of Public Office Investiture to take place at Hollingwood School Auditorium, 4220 Elleboro Avenue NW, Chicago, Illinois, Thursday, March 10, 2016, 7 pm. At this ceremony the record of the election results is presented by those serving on the Election Committee. Those elected who have already been notified are called forward to receive their bond and take their Lawful Oath of Office.
11. Once these people are bonded and sworn in they are entitled to exercise all the powers inherent in the unincorporated Public Offices of the land jurisdiction. The Cook County Sheriff can now deputize as many men as he deems necessary to uphold and enforce the Organic and Public Law of the Land—just like John Wayne in the old movies. He will of course notify his counterpart, the Sheriff of Cook County, and make it clear that the land jurisdiction is fully occupied and that the American Common Law Court known as the Illinois State Superior Court is now in operation and at least with respect to those people claiming their birthright status on the land, there is no further excuse for the exercise of martial common law per Milligan Ex Parte by the Admiralty Courts.
12. Remember that those operating the incorporated version of Cook County are charged with providing “essential public services” to you as well as providing them for their own citizenry. Since 1965 there have been fewer and fewer Americans exercising their natural birthright political status so that many people are not aware that there is any difference between a “US citizen” and “one of the free sovereign and independent people of the United States”. Many do not understand that the jurisdictions were split and that citizens of the Federal United States are in a different political status than those who claim their birthright on the land of the Continental United States. Federal United States Citizens come in two kinds— they either live in the Constitutional Democracy created by the Federal United States known as the United States of America (Minor) or they are citizens of the District of Columbia Municipality which is run by Congress as an oligarchy. Both these Federal political statuses are different from yours as a living man or woman born on the land of one of the organic states of the Union. Be patient. Be kind. Be determined. For various reasons numerous people will disbelieve, deny, or otherwise discourage you from claiming your birthright.
Would you rather be the lawful heirs of a vast estate, or the servingmen responsible for mucking out the horse stalls? It’s your choice. Not theirs.
Judge Anna Maria Riezinger